The academic senate of the faculty is a self-governing representative body. According to §27 of the Higher Educational Act.
The academic senate of the faculty expresses itself:
- on the proposal of the dean, decides on the establishment, merger, amalgamation, division, or abolition of faculty workplaces,
- on the proposal of the dean, approves the draft internal regulations of the faculty and forwards them to the academic senate of the university for approval,
- approves the distribution of the faculty's financial resources based on the proposal of the dean and controls their use,
- approves the annual activity report and the annual report on the management of the faculty presented by the dean,
- approves the conditions for admission to study in study programmes carried out at the faculty,
- approves the dean's proposal for the appointment and dismissal of members of the faculty's scientific council and the faculty's disciplinary committee,
- on the proposal for the appointment of the dean, or proposes his dismissal from office,
- on the proposal of the dean, approves the long-term plan for educational and scientific, research, development, and innovation, artistic or other creative activities of the faculty drawn up in accordance with the long-term plan of the public university after discussion in the scientific council of the faculty.
- to proposals for study programs carried out at the faculty,
- to the dean's intention to appoint or dismiss vice-deans.
The Academic Senate of Faculty of Business and Management is bicameral, with a total of 21 members (Academic Staff Chamber of the Senate has 12 members, Students' Chamber of the Senate has 9 members).
Academic senate of FBM
Faculty of Business and Management
Kolejní 2906/4, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Academic Staff Chamber of the Senate
Mgr. Martina Bobalová, Ph.D.
3721 +420 54114
doc. Ing. Vít Chlebovský, Ph.D.
6915 +420 54114
Ing. et Ing. Pavel Juřica, Ph.D.
3786 +420 54114
prof. Ing. Alena Kocmanová, Ph.D.
3738 +420 54114
doc. Ing. Zdeňka Konečná, Ph.D.
3756 +420 54114
doc. Ing. Eva Lajtkepová, Ph.D.
6902 +420 54114
Ing. Jan Luhan, Ph.D., MSc
3718 +420 54114
Ing. Jiří Luňáček, Ph.D., MBA
2157 +420 54114
doc. RNDr. Bedřich Půža, CSc.
2603 +420 54114
Ing. Pavel Svirák, Dr.
2688 +420 54114
doc. Ing. Marek Zinecker, Ph.D.
3705 +420 54114