Paragon Global Internship in Malta
Paragon Global Internship, has built its internship program to support and add value to the various EU mobility program, working with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, higher educational institutes and agencies, offering a full set of services related to EU-funded program such as Erasmus+.
The Organization's Mission is to match between the candidates or participants with quality internship/job placements.
Our Vision is to continuously improve our internship programs for students to obtain the most appropriate hands-on experience during their internship in Malta and abroad helping our interns reach their learning objectives
Long & Short Work Placements
Our Internship Program addresses the requirements of Higher Education Institutes (HEI) when sending out their students on Work Placements providing a work experience that is grounded in preparing the students for the job market. We offer work placements that range from 3 weeks to more than 6 months. We also offer the possibility of 2-week job shadowing experience for students.
Under our Internship Program a student can conduct a placement according to his/her specific career pathway such as:
- Social Inclusion/ Education/NGOs
- Manufacturing/ Technology
- Business Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship
- Research and Innovation
Our Work placement offer covers 23 sectors offered by more than 4000 companies in Malta. For more information see the Sectors and Professions booklet attached and our Credential Report
Furthermore, our work placement program has the following points:
- 95% satisfaction rate with our internships
- 30% of students who do their internship through Paragon are offered permanent employment upon completion of their internship program
- Sociocultural program to experience the rich and diverse culture of Malta
- Malta is 1 of 2 English speaking countries in the EU which leads to International Career